Elevated 5 bedroom home offers all the lifestyle options you could enjoy, with this seamless character home providing functional design, multiple entertaining zones and a perfect layout for any family looking to live in and enjoy Brisbane’s Inner City – 2 levels of living and great outdoor entertaining and pool area.
With an abundance of natural light, this home boasts high ceilings and sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows allowing light and air to filter through. With impeccable indoor to outdoor flow from the kitchen and living out to your expansive entertainers’ deck with fabulous elevated views across leafy Paddington, Auchenflower with Toowong and Mt Coot-tha mountain vistas.
On the lower level, you will be taken in by the generosity of the living spaces, three bedrooms, a bathroom plus separate dedicated laundry. The functional and spacious layout including additional rumpus, kitchenette, and alfresco dining area make this residence ideal for family living, or even dual occupancy across the two levels. This level also flows out to the landscaped back garden and pool, with ample grassed area and room for children to play.
• Open planned 2 level living spaces, perfect for duel occupancy or growing families
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms set across 2 levels
• Main bedroom provides walk in robe with ensuite bathroom
• Modern entertainer’s kitchen with extended island bench flowing out to the large entertainer’s deck with beautiful vistas
• Modern open plan living dining and kitchen for easy family gatherings
• 2 levels of living, with kitchenette downstairs and potential for dual occupancy
• Air-conditioning, high ceilings, 2 car lock up garage, plenty of storage throughout
• In-ground Pool with grassed area for children
• Generous elevated 478m2 block
Located in one of Brisbane’s best inner-city suburbs, this beautiful home provides easy access to Latrobe Terrace and walking distance to Rosalie Village, Milton State School and Milton Train Station.
An outstanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, antique stores and galleries are all only a few minutes away and is within walking distance to Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium, buses and Milton State School, Park Road and Brisbane’s River. Close to many of Brisbane’s best private schools including Brisbane Boys Grammar, Brisbane Girls Grammar, Terrace, BBC and QUT/UQ and only minutes to Brisbane’s City Heart – this ideal family home could be yours!
Call Glynis Austin on 0403 333 013 or Lucas Brett on 0413 654 823 to secure your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).