Discover expansive family living in the heart of Red Hill with this charming 5 bedroom character home, set on a well utilised 405m2 block and only minutes to everything!
36 Hawthorn Terrace is a beautifully presented character-style property spread over two levels and has been expanded to offer a host of living options for you and your family! This gorgeous home features 5 bedrooms, each with built-in robes, and 3 bathrooms, with the main bedroom also including an ensuite.
The upstairs level has been cleverly designed to maximise space, with the large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite sharing a lovely private deck with a North Easterly aspect. Walking further into the residence, you will find two generous bedrooms, a family bathroom and the heart of the home, a large kitchen which easily services a multi-purpose space as well as a dedicated family/dining area with easy access to a covered deck.
Downstairs you will discover two further bedrooms with plenty of closet space, a generous rumpus room, separate bathroom and laundry room, as well as a rear covered patio and terraced area – perfect for teenagers or outdoor entertaining! Finishing this level is a generous storeroom and an extra large tandem lock up garage, which can fit 2/3 cars.
With warm polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, air-conditioning, lovely sash windows for cross ventilation, and well elevated to capture natural breezes, this is a wonderful home that is ready to move in and enjoy or personalise to make your own!
• Gorgeous well elevated Queensland style home with 2 levels of living and plenty of space
• Indoor to outdoor living with multiple decks and spaces for every size family
• 5 bedrooms all with built in robes/WIR, main bedroom with ensuite and robe
• Large open plan kitchen with easy access to family room and rear deck
• Study or dining area off kitchen
• Separate bathrooms upstairs and downstairs
• Huge rumpus downstairs with tiled floor, dedicated laundry and storage
• Lovely private easy-care garden on 405m2
• Very generous tandem style 2/3 car lock up garage with extra room at the back for bikes, storage and work bench
• Conveniently located just minutes from various parks, bike tracks and other amenities
Close to Paddington and its Café precinct it’s an easy walk to Ithaca Creek Primary State School and Red Hill Kindergarten, walk to Red Hill Cinemas, plus public transport options to convey family members to Kelvin Grove College or QUT, all Ashgrove schools and the CBD for Brisbane’s Grammar Schools and work in Brisbane City.
With nearby parks, shops and cafes this location is the ideal lifestyle choice, Broncos RL club, Ashgrove Village shopping hub are all within easy reach – don’t miss out on owning this exquisite home – call Glynis 0403 333 013 or Sue 0421 778 245 today for your private inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).