AUCTION – Thursday 29th September at 6:30pm, In-rooms at the Paddington Tavern, 186 Given Terrace, Paddington
Beautifully positioned and less than 4kms approx from the CBD, this magnificently presented and recently finished residence is the perfect home for you and your family. With 5 generous bedrooms (or 4 + study) set across two levels, large living spaces, as well as an ideal indoor to outdoor entertaining space with pool, this property is the perfect inner city lifestyle purchase!
Entry from the ground level offers easy access to the flexible two car lock up garage with generous storage and clothes drying space connected to the well-appointed rear laundry, as well as three large bedrooms, all with robes. With an elegant bathroom including a bath, separate powder room, and large storage space, this area offers choice of extra rumpus, perfect teen retreat or home office area for you!
Upstairs shows off some of the exceptional finishes of this high quality renovation, with high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, and generous rooms blending seamlessly with the Queenslander features of VJs, bay windows, and ceiling details. To the front of this level is the master suite, inclusive of a large walk in robe and double ensuite. Further into the home will take you to the exceptional open planned living area, which has been purposefully designed to take advantage of Queensland’s beautiful weather. Connecting the front balcony right the way through to the covered entertaining space to the rear, this large space includes a dining area and living space, both serviced by the gorgeous modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite splashback. With a breakfast bench leading out to the rear deck, entertaining is a breeze! You can easily see your children playing in the large grassed garden and pool from here! Completing this level is another bedroom with its own ensuite and robe, with lovely views of the pool and gardens.
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + powder room
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Exceptional indoor to outdoor lifestyle design, elevated outlook and breezes
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, granite splashback
• Excellent separation of space for families, with 2 beds upstairs, 3 down
• Open planned living areas offers perfect alfresco dining options and seamless Indoor/Outdoor living
• Multiple spaces for living, dining and entertaining throughout
• Resort style pool with landscaped surrounds, grass, and easy access to covered deck
• Secure windows, high ceilings, ducted A/C, fans throughout
• Double lock up garage with easy access to well-appointed laundry and drying area
• Generously sized 835m2 approx beautifully manicured, an easy maintenance grassy block
• 5 minute walk to multiple transport options
Excellent proximity to the Red Hill, Bardon and Paddington cafés, boutique and restaurant precincts, this home is also proximate to Bowman Park. This home is also conveniently located only minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Wesley Hospital, Ashgrove Village and a myriad of schools, BBC, Brisbane’s Grammar Schools, Bardon State School and St Josephs – you will see your travelling time cut significantly on a daily basis!
Call Glynis Austin on 0403 333 013 or Lucas Brett on 0413 654 823 to secure your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).