Well elevated and set on an easy to maintain 534m2 block with City glimpses, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 level home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the best of inner Brisbane’s inner city lifestyle, whilst offering a relaxed, low maintenance home only minutes from Brisbane’s CBD.
With all the attractive features of a traditional Queenslander, this beautiful home is ready for you to move in and enjoy, and features an open planned layout upstairs that’s perfect for entertaining, as well as a second living space downstairs and space for further renovation if desired. The floor plan offers ample scope for comfortable family living and entertaining, with additional separate living spaces opening to extensive decks that provide panoramic and urban vistas over Red Hill to the city. Enjoy the best Brisbane’s summer weather with a generous back garden that enjoys City glimpses, as well as a lovely in ground swimming pool and large covered deck area – perfect for summer BBQs, entertaining and family swims!
• Well elevated 2 level home with City Views and North Easterly breezes
• Open planned living space opens out onto rear entertaining areas and pool
• Large kitchen easily services the dining and rear deck areas
• Sparkling pool and grassy lawn directly off rear deck, perfect for our long summers
• 3 bedrooms + study, all with built ins
• 2 bathrooms
• Living up and living down
• Main bedroom includes ensuite bathroom and overlooks rear garden
• Lower floor level enjoys a large living space as well as a lock up workshop/store room
• Separate laundry off deck, plenty of storage throughout, 2 car carport, split system A/C
• Close to schools, Red Hill and Paddington shops, and within 3km of Brisbane CBD
Walk to take advantage of local cafes, cinema, restaurants, shopping, pharmacy, and much more all at your doorstep for added convenience. This ideally located home is included in School Catchment Zones for both Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College. Only minutes to the CBD will see you at work in no time and your children able to easily access Brisbane’s inner city schools, BGS, BGGS and Terrace by bus.
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).