This grand Queenslander is perched on an elevated and incredible 828m2 block with the ability to renovate, develop or sub-divide. (Plans Available) This un-touched home is open to endless opportunity and possibilities!
– 828m2 block with CITY VIEWS
– Original features inclusive of VJ Walls, fretwork, picture rails and high ceilings
– Currently Tenanted until 28/01/2022
– Two generous sized bedrooms
– Large combined lounge and dining
– Spacious kitchen
– Separate laundry downstairs
– Additional two utility rooms downstairs, with kitchenette, bathroom and toilet
– Substantial fully-fenced back yard
– Double carport
– Off street parking available
Located only 100 metres away from a bustling Given Terrace, and local restaurants, cafes, public transport, shops, schools and so much more within close proximity. Walk to Brisbane’s CBD and Suncorp Stadium – such a rare large block only 1k from the city – be sure not to miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
This home is located in the Petrie Terrace State School catchment, and Kelvin Grove State College catchment, as well as being close to nearby popular schools such as Stuartholme, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, and well as easy access to all Brisbane’s major private schools, BBC, BGS, BGGS and Terrace.
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provide. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).