Position perfect in a quiet location, this renovated home is sure to delight you with its low maintenance modern finishes. Ready to move in and enjoy, the contemporary-meets-classic feel of this Queenslander is a hot commodity in Inner Brisbane right now! Beautifully positioned on a low maintenance landscaped 235m2 block, you will love living on the fringe of the CBD in this Petrie Terrace pad!
• Expansive open plan living/dining/deck across one level
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, glass splash back, integrated dishwasher and sleek cabinetry
• Huge under roof deck spills out from the living through a wall of bi-fold doors, bench top servery from the kitchen
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
• Luxe finishes including polished floorboards, timber shutters
• Neutral tones throughout, split system air-conditioning
• Single car off street parking under cover
• Fully landscaped and low maintenance gardens on 235m2 block for lifestyle perfection!
Positioned within walking distance to a diversity of exciting cafe’s restaurants, shopping, Caxton Street, The Barracks, CBD, Milton and Paddington Suncorp Stadium, transport and the City Centre less than 2km away. Petrie Terrace offers access to exceptional private and public schools, public transport, Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct on the South Bank and the River – all within walking distance! This is a real opportunity to secure a delightful, private and charming home in a prime position.
Please call Glynis on 0403 333 013 to arrange a Private Inspection or for more information!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).