Proudly presenting a rare Petrie Terrace Mansion. This iconic 3 bedroom Victorian terrace house circa 1888 is a crown jewel in the coveted historic suburb of Petrie Terrace!
Step through your new entry way into dramatic living spaces with soaring high ceilings throughout. An exquisite feast of character features awaits – leadlight windows, polished timber flooring, ornate cornices, and front verandahs framed by delicate iron lacework in the Victorian style.
As you walk through this residence, you will be amazed by the glamorous combination of old and new, as well as the exceptional use of space. The kitchen includes an ample wrap-around granite benchtop and walk-in pantry with easy flow to the study and dining area; this generously proportioned and welcoming room also provides an elegant fireplace – fully functional and perfect for keeping you warm in the chilly months!
On the upper level, enjoy large bedrooms with verandah access and breath-taking views of Brisbane city, as well as additional living spaces including your new rumpus, private bar and alfresco dining terrace. This rare opportunity won’t last long. Come take a look!
• 3 Large Bedrooms
• Main suite with cathedral ceiling, private access to alfresco, built-in storage and opulent ensuite featuring luxuriant spa bath, marble benchtops, frameless glass shower screens and double vanity
• 2 bathrooms
• Breath-taking city views
• Generous gourmet kitchen equipped with 900mm wide Blanco oven and gas cooktop, Blanco dishwasher, ample bench space, and walk in pantry
• Separate and dramatic entertaining spaces, including built in bar with bi-fold doors onto rear deck/alfresco dining space
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• Gorgeous high ceilings up to 3.5m throughout
• Study with built in desk, shelving and storage
• Double garage with remote electronic access
• Alarm and Intercom system
Body Corporate Information
• One of two in a tightly held Body Corporate, with NO Body Corporate fees other than shared annual insurance.
Only minutes walking to Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane’s CBD, South Bank and the excitement of living in Brisbane’s city heart, this home with a 4000 postcode is less than 1km from the center of the city, with close access to the ICB, South East Freeway as well as Western Freeway you can enjoy all aspects of inner city living.
Call Glynis Austin on 0403 333 013 or Lucas Brett on 0413 654 823 to secure your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).