This charming top floor apartment in “Bardon Place” features a variety of surprises, with the original 1970s design forming a strong basis with which to renovate and make into your dream home. An exceptional opportunity to own a unique retreat, and enjoying gorgeous City views and a North-easterly aspect, you will be entranced by the possibilities of this generous home.
The uniquely designed complex of six residences is positioned to enjoy the beautiful breezes and natural light, and the original features and fixtures show off the sturdy bones of the home. With vaulted ceilings and exposed timber beams, 3 bedrooms, large living space, private balcony and kitchen, as well as a private lock up garage, you can make this home your own.
• Top floor apartment with original 1970s design
• Elevated to enjoy the NE aspect, City views and breezes
• Spacious open living/dining area enjoying exposed timber beams, vaulted ceiling and original fittings
• 3 airy bedrooms with wide windows, two with built ins
• Generous kitchen with storage and easy access to the living areas
• Large bathroom with original tiles, ripe for a renovation
• Enclosed balcony, dedicated laundry, 3 secure points of access to the apartment
• Secure building with private 1 car LUG and storage underneath, as well as plenty of shared complex space
• Ideal for a renovator, investor, owner-occupier or a first home buyer
• Reasonable body corporate: $2,640 per annum, Rates: $450.20 GPQ
• Central location – easy access to Paddington and Bardon shops, walking distance to Ithaca Creek State School, parks, kids’ playgrounds
This home is also positioned on the Paddington side of Bardon with an abundance of local parks, café’s, public transport, shops, schools and so much more, all within easy reach of Brisbane’s CBD. If you are looking for a home with flexibility and is untouched and ready for your mark, don’t miss this one!
Call Glynis Austin on 0403 333 013 or Lucas Brett on 0413 654 823 to secure your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).