This stunning 3-bedroom fully renovated character home is nestled in a quiet sought-after location in Paddington all within walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD, Suncorp Stadium and The Barracks. Boasting a fresh and stylish modern design, this contemporary Queenslander radiates timeless sophistication, creating an inviting haven for singles, couples and young families. Step inside and immerse yourself in the flood of natural light that bathes the minimalist interior, seamlessly blending with the serene ambiance of the open plan living and dining spaces. But the true gem of this extraordinary property? The expansive rear North Easterly facing deck, offering abundant space for relaxation and entertaining.
Enjoy relaxed living with the 3 expansive bedrooms, two which have built-in cupboards and the main including a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with twin vanities. The main bathroom is also beautifully presented, with a luxurious bathtub. There are fans and air-conditioning throughout and timber shutters so there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer. With shops, restaurants, and cafes just moments away, immerse yourself in the vibrant Paddington lifestyle.
• Stylishly modern interior with a spacious open plan living and dining area to welcome your guests
• High-ceilings and hardwood floors add an elegant touch to the contemporary design
• A well-appointed kitchen boasts gas cooking, a dishwasher, and ample storage space
• Enjoy outdoor living on the expansive rear deck, perfect for entertaining or unwinding
• Three bedrooms, each equipped with ceiling fans, BIR/WIR in main, and air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Convenient double carport, complete with a workshop and abundant storage
• Low maintenance and beautifully landscaped 284m2 block
• Offering one level living this home will delight those looking to scale down
• Loads of storage inside and lock up storage under
• Experience the vibrant lifestyle of Paddington with nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants at your fingertips
• Just minutes away from Brisbane City, and a short 650m stroll to Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street, The Barracks with a longer stroll to Brisbane’s Cultural precinct
The location of this property is both centrally convenient and surprisingly peaceful. Just a short stroll away, you’ll find Given Terrace, a bustling hub filled with an array of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Enjoy easy access to the CBD with regular bus services, while Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street are within comfortable walking distance. Families will appreciate being in the catchment area for esteemed schools like Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College, with the added benefit of being close to the delightful Neal Macrossan Playground.
Lifestyle choices abound from this position, only moments to access the ICB, both coastal Freeways North and South as well as only minute’s drive to access the Western Freeway and Queensland’s interior.
Don’t let your dream home slip away! Experience the ultimate Paddington lifestyle in this fresh, modern, and stylish 3-bedroom haven. Unlock the door to your new life by contacting us today on 0403 333 013 and schedule your viewing!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).