Presenting a unique inner-city opportunity, a grand character home 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom renovator plus pool on an astonishing 2,157m2 block only a few kilometres to the heart of Brisbane’s CBD is ripe and ready for your imagination!
2 separate lots –
• House and pool on 1 lot of 1543m2 (approx.)
• Vacant block of land on 613m2 (approx.)
Certainly an opportunity for one lucky buyer!
With gorgeous city views, this home is awaiting your personal touch and flair! Can you imagine living in an estate this large with a pool, large grassed areas for children at play and even room for a tennis court!
• City Views
• Traditional features; polished timber floors, lace work verandah & bay windows
• Kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher and servery window to the back deck – perfect for entertaining!
• Spacious central living zones flowing seamlessly to the wrap-around verandah
• Master suite with walk in robe, en-suite and private verandah
• Three additional bedrooms upstairs all serviced with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Two multipurpose areas downstairs with built-in robes and bathroom facilities
• Large in ground pool with shade sail for hot summer days
• Downstairs patio adjoins double carport with plentiful under house storage
Easy transport options abound, bus, Auchenflower train station only a short walk from home or jump a ride at the Regatta Ferry Terminal and travel to the city. Given the property’s proximity to the CBD it’s even an easy walk! The Wesley hospital, Toowong Park and Toowong shopping village are all within close proximity. Located in the school catchments for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Brisbane’s Gramma Schools are within easy reach as is BBC, Stuartholme and St Aidens only a short drive away.
Options aplenty here, keep the home on 1,543m2 and renovate while holding the spare block for future investment or development, alternatively buy, divide and sell on. Opportunities such as these are few and far between – this is the perfect property for the astute buyer to create their own dream estate with all the convenience the inner city affords.
Contact Glynis today for your private inspection on 0403 333 013!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).