AUCTION: On Site Saturday 5th June at 3pm unless sold prior
A seamless family home in an exceptional location will see you walking to parks, Schools, Rosalie Village and your choice of public transport. What sets this home apart is the feeling it evokes once you step inside – you will be impressed by the flow of spaces from formal living/dining to kitchen to living then out to al fresco dining/entertaining, pool and grass. This home epitomizes the modern family aesthetic – easy flow inside to outside living!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens through bi-fold doors to large deck, pool and grass amid landscaped gardens beyond
• Beautiful large kitchen with ample bench space and storage for the chef in you!
• Gorgeous back garden with sparkling in ground pool surrounded by grass for children at play
• Master suite with lush outlook & views over Paddington & large en-suite including bath
• Additional bedroom on the upper level is perfect for a nursery or study
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Milton State School Catchment Area
• Traditional features include French doors, polished timber floors, VJ’s
There is an undeniable sense of calm through every space of the home. This cottage has been renovated and enlarged to include ample space for entertaining to the rear of the property – a seamless transition between traditional features and contemporary desires. This living space is enjoyed year round with bi-fold doors and electric awning that allow for the desired amount of sunlight and breeze into the home.
Situated in the highly desirable locale of Paddington, this ideal central location enjoys proximity to Rosalie Village, Paddington Woolworth’s, IGA, Milton State School, UQ and QUT, Suncorp Stadium, Government House and the CBD with buses, trains and airport routes only minutes away.
Suitable for those who want easy proximity to everything, this home is only approx. 2 ks to Brisbane’s CBD and all major city schools as well as the ICB, Western Freeway and South East Freeway. Families, couples and empty nesters take note, this home won’t last long as this position perfect home ticks all the boxes!
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).