Looking for a sophisticated modern home with a stunning CBD backdrop? Look no further than 63 Moreton Street! This beautifully designed house has everything a family needs to enjoy their time together, whether it’s relaxing on the back deck with incredible city views, sharing meals in the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, or watching a movie in the home cinema.
With four generously sized bedrooms, including a gorgeous master bedroom with its own private balcony, this home offers plenty of space for unwinding. The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with top-of-the-line European appliances, granite benches, and ample storage space, and boasts panoramic views of the city. The living and dining areas are connected to the kitchen, creating a natural flow between spaces, and both have balconies with stunning city and Paddington views. Downstairs, there’s a private study with attached storage, as well as three additional bedrooms, a massive bathroom, and a laundry room. The lower level also features a secondary living area or home cinema, perfect for movie nights with the family.
Other features of this amazing home include polished timber floors, plenty of storage throughout, an alarm system, ducted vacuum, multiple large water tanks, split-system and ducted air conditioning, and a double garage with a built-in wet area and storage space.
• City Views and well elevated home to catch the breezes
• 2 levels of living, with fantastic separation of space for all families
• 4 generous bedrooms with BIR, main with WIR and ensuite
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Up market gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage that services top level
• Home Cinema and entertaining spaces galore
• Study with adjoining storage space
• Polished timber floors, alarm system, A/C, ducted vacuum, water tanks
• Sitting on a 400m2 fully landscaped block with 2 street access
• Ample storage throughout
• Double Garage with build in wet area and storage
Located in an enviable location, with Ithaca Creek State School right on your doorstep and Paddington’s many restaurants and cafes within walking distance, this home is perfect for those who want to be close to the action. Walk to Suncorp Stadium, The Barracks, Southbank, and Brisbane’s CBD are all just minutes away.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, call Glynis 0403 333 013 for your inspection today.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).