Perched near Paddington’s highest point, this beautiful renovated Queenslander with contemporary flair casts its eye down on Government House!
Expertly designed and still in keeping with the historic homes in the area, don’t let the understated private entry to the home fool you, this home is worthy of your interest if you are looking for an exceptional City view in a comfortable and easy dwelling. Wide open spaces and loads of natural light welcome you to the open plan living, dining and modern kitchen with the latest Miele appliances, all seamlessly flowing to the large covered deck for entertaining. Living and dining Alfresco will be your first choice with these magnificent urban and City views to enjoy!
The personal level encompasses 3 generous bedrooms, each with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The main bedroom is en-suited and also has its own walk-in wardrobe plus access to a private balcony and gorgeous views. Enjoy outdoor entertaining options in the private grassy lawn oasis in beautifully landscaped gardens on 405m2.
– Contemporary renovation with hi-spec interior finishes
– Large entertainer’s deck with stunning and sweeping views to Brisbane’s CBD, Government House & beyond
– Open-plan living, dining & kitchen with Miele appliances
– 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms
– Air conditioning
– Polished timber floors
– Beautifully landscaped gardens – entertain outdoors!
– Elevated aspect to enjoy beautiful breezes
– Study nook + loads of storage throughout
– Public transport at your doorstep
– Walk to Paddington shops for coffee or Suncorp to enjoy your sports
Brisbane’s CBD is only a few kilometres away, and you have your choice of places to visit – cafés, restaurants, boutique shops, art galleries and lots more along Latrobe and Given Terraces. Walk everywhere from this location with local schools including St Joseph’s School, Rainworth State School and easy public transport to Stuartholme School, BBC and all major city schools. Your exceptional sleek lined contemporary Paddington home awaits!
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).