Elevated with beautiful suburban and mountain views, this exquisite contemporary family home proudly presents 5 larger than average bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with seamless open plan living and dining both inside and outdoors for you and your family to live, play and enjoy! With an eye for detail this home will provide you and yours with easy, low maintenance living in Brisbane’s Inner West.
On stepping inside this immaculately presented property you are met with manicured and landscaped gardens and video security intercom. Inside the home exudes an abundance of natural light, beautiful cross breezes, timber flooring and open plan kitchen, dining and living to large covered entertainers’ deck space flowing to the sparkling in-ground pool and grassed areas for children to play.
Upstairs the 5 larger sized carpeted bedrooms, 3 with built – in wardrobes all serviced by the American style family bathroom with luxury bath, rainfall shower, heated lights and a separate toilet. With desirable separation, the Master suite boasts a walk-in-robe, en-suite with double sinks and leads through the French doors to a private deck or balcony.
• Crisp, streamlined contemporary with muted palate throughout
• 5 Large bedrooms
• 2 ½ bathrooms
• Multi living and dining areas for entertaining with family and friends
• Large open plan kitchen featuring walk in pantry and stone benchtops
• Alfresco living and dining overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and water feature
• Low maintenance fully landscaped gardens on a 592m2 block
• Double lock up garage with storage
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning, ceiling fans and security with intercom
• Beautifully appointed home with plantation shutters
• Elevated and beautiful views
This perfect location has an abundance of excellent schools available, Marist College, Mt St Michaels, Ashgrove State School, Ashgrove Kindy and is only minutes to Brisbane’s City private schools and colleges.
With easy access to Ashgrove Village and its busy hub containing supermarkets, restaurants and coffee outlets to say nothing of all major services, every convenience is but moments away!
Call Glynis today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your inspection. Can you see yourself entertaining this summer in this fabulous home?!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).