This spacious two bedroom apartment has everything you require in a convenient position, with premium amenities at your door step.
Located in the heart of Paddington’s restaurant and entertainment precinct Iceworks’ sits opposite Suncorp Stadium and is only a short walk to Caxton St, Given and Latrobe Terrace cafes and boutiques, the Barracks, transport and the CBD.
The apartment itself features 2 large balconies at either end of the open plan kitchen and dining areas. The sleek kitchen features Bosch appliances, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar and a combination of stainless steel and reconstituted stone bench tops. The cabinetry is colour matched in tones of grey to the surrounding storage cupboards and floor tiles which creates a seamless flow and makes the most of the compact space.
The kitchen is placed to service the adjoining living area which flows through glass sliding doors to the large deck which overlooks the spacious pool and BBQ area. Other features include ducted air conditioning, intercom, lift and secure parking.
– 2 Bedrooms with A/C.
– 2 Bathroom and internal laundry.
– 2 car parks in secure tandem underground parking
– Open plan living and dining room.
– Large kitchen with servery.
– 2 large balconies at opposites sides of the living space
– Secure entrance with intercom.
– Short stroll to Bus Stop, restaurants and the iconic Caxton St.
– Currently renting for $640 per week until 07/03/22
– Outdoor pool and entertaining space
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provide. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).