Tucked away in a quiet street, this Paddington post war home embraces the quintessential character features boasting a warm and flawless combination of functionality and entertaining – a perfect place to call home!
Positioned on a 405sqm block, this home provides maximum livability and multiple entertaining spaces at the front and the rear. With a stunning landscaped backyard designed to tempt you into the garden, spend the day nestled in sunshine in the comfort of your own backyard! With gorgeous granite tiles sparkling in the sun, a large covered entertainer deck and a generous grassed area for your family or pets – what more could you ask for?!
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Stylish and practical en-suite
• Spacious bathroom serving second bedroom
• Polished timber flooring and carpeted bedrooms for optimal comfort
• Ceiling fans and recently installed split system air conditioning throughout
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Open living, dining and kitchen flows onto the outdoor entertaining area
Offering a desirable location in the highly desirable suburb of Paddington less than 5km’s to the Brisbane CBD, walking distance to bustling Latrobe Terrace with cafes and amenities. Close proximity to QUT Kelvin Grove, within Ithaca Creek State School Catchment approx. 950m. Brisbane Grammar approximately 10min drive and Brisbane’s CBD – this location has much to offer you!
Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 today to arrange an inspection!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).