Welcome to 2/93 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill – a low maintenance 2/3 bed freehold townhouse/duplex that offers the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and beautiful breezes. Set over 3 levels, with an open loft space as the top floor, this elevated townhouse/duplex with beautiful views is an exceptional offering on the cusp of Paddington’s lifestyle areas and will appeal to investors and homeowners alike!
Convenient and secure, this solid and well-built home has so much scope for personalisation! Multiple living spaces are on offer, with the main living level comprising a combined living/dining space and has easy access to the convenient central kitchen. To the rear of this level, a large bedroom with bath enjoys its own private deck space, as well as convenient access to the generous family bathroom.
The living area has easy access to the upper loft space, which has a generous storage space as well as lovely outlook over the large living room below. Downstairs takes you to a large second bedroom with built ins, laundry space, second bathroom, as well as easy access to the generous 2 car lock up garage.
• Ripe for renovation with scope for development or move in and enjoy now
• Beautiful North and North Westerly views of mountains
• Freehold townhouse/duplex with an approx 204m2 residence set on its approx 400m2 block (Both Duplex’ occupy 809m2)
• Three convenient levels of living (one is a loft), offering a sense of space and separation
• Prime location, walking distance to Latrobe and Given Terrace, Red Hill Cinemas, and more!
• Central kitchen with plenty of storage, ripe for renovation
• 2/3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, plenty of space
• Main bedroom has its own private deck overlooking lush gardens and mountain views from the rear of the townhouse/duplex
• The residence is fully fenced and private
• Two car lock up garage with internal access and plenty of space for storage
Nestled on the edge of Paddington, it presents a lifestyle enriched by its prime location. Red Hill is renowned for its leafy streets, vibrant community atmosphere, and proximity to essential amenities. Walk to Given and Latrobe Terraces and all of Paddington shops, cafes, and restaurants, or take in a movie at the Red Hill Cinema merely a couple of minute’s walk across the road. Experience the best of both worlds – a home in a location that effortlessly balances the serenity of suburbia with the vibrancy of city living.
Suitable for singles, couples, investors or small families, this townhouse/duplex is walking distance to lifestyle and even Brisbane’s CBD!
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this unique property your new home or investment opportunity. Contact us today on 0403 333 013 to arrange a private inspection and experience the charm of Red Hill living.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).