Presenting an exceptional family home with a lifestyle second to none, this exquisite, renovated character home unveils sensational design, multiple alfresco entertaining zones and a perfect layout for any growing family.
Fully renovated and brilliantly designed across two levels, this well-positioned Paddington home sits with two street access on a low maintenance 405m2 block, with lovely urban views and gorgeous indoor and outdoor living spaces. Featuring 4 bedrooms, each ensuited, a family bathroom and two guest powder rooms, this layout caters effortlessly to the growing family and is the perfect home for Queensland living.
Starting from a lovely front deck, the home immediately opens into a large open planned living and a expansive gorgeous galley style kitchen upstairs. Entertaining is a breeze, your family can enjoy the generous back deck in the summer time, with seamless access between the kitchen and living areas. Beautiful high ceilings throughout, elegant timber floors and ample windows appointed to fully appreciate the amazing outlook as this space fully opens up to draw in natural light and the cooling Summer breezes. The main suite with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite complete this level.
Downstairs, you will be taken in by the generous spaces, with the three remaining bedrooms all with ensuites, two of which also having their own walk in robes – perfect for the growing family! With easy access to the 2 car LUG to the front, plus a second living with kitchenette to the rear, this level also leads out onto the landscaped back garden with easy access to the street behind and is ideal for any age family who wants to enjoy inner city living!
• Beautifully presented fully renovated Queenslander with contemporary finishes throughout
• Open planned living leading out to generous covered rear deck
• Fully equipped galley style chef’s kitchen offering seamless alfresco living and dining
• Main suite with WIR and ensuite on upper level
• Character frontage, fretwork, warm timber floors and large windows with shutters
• 3 bedrooms downstairs, all with ensuites, 2 with WIR
• Separate living/rumpus downstairs with kitchenette and easy access to rear garden
• Air conditioning throughout
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms and powder rooms
• Secure and private, on an easy 405m2 low maintenance block
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Two street access
• 2 car lock up garage, laundry and a guest powder room
Located in one of Brisbane’s best inner-city suburbs, this home is less than 100m to Latrobe Terrace which hosts an outstanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, antique stores and galleries. Minutes’ walk from Paddington Central, featuring supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy and more, residents are also within walking distance to Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium, buses and Petrie Terrace State School. Close to many of Brisbane’s best private schools and Universities and only 3km to Brisbane’s City Heart – this home is sure to be the favourite of many buyers!
Don’t miss out and call Glynis on 0403 333 013 for your inspection today!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).