Reminiscent of the Victorian era, this substantial home is sure to impress with the myriad options available for the motivated buyer! Set down a short cobblestone driveway this amazing home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus-sized 2 car garage, pool and large garden all within easy walking distance of Paddington’s Latrobe Terrace and within only a few kilometres of Brisbane’s CBD.
Set over three cleverly designed levels, the floor plan offers ample scope for comfortable family living and entertaining. With additional separate living spaces opening to extensive decks and beautiful balustrades that provide panoramic and urban vistas over Red Hill and beyond.
– 1184m2 block with two street access
– Beautiful 180 degrees urban views over Red Hill
– 5 large Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 LUG and open parking
– Designed by multi-award winning architect Ian Webb
– Large exquisitely detailed brick three level home
– Sparkling 10 metres in-ground pool plus spa
– Four decks all with ornate wrought iron balustrades
– Beautiful granite, marble and porcelain finishes throughout
– Extensive use of beautiful timbers throughout the home
– Security alarm, Vaccum System and Ducted Air Conditioning throughout plus solar hot water
Walk to take advantage of local cafes, cinema, restaurants, shopping, pharmacy, and much more all at your doorstep for added convenience. This home is included in School Catchment Zones for both Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
Only minutes to the CBD will see you at work in no time and your children able to easily access Brisbane’s inner city schools, BGS, BGGS and Terrace by bus.
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provide. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).