Introducing the perfect family home in Kelvin Grove! This gorgeous, brand-new two-story, four-bedroom home is an excellent opportunity to own a home in one of Brisbane’s best inner city suburbs. Completed in January 2023, this home has everything a new home has to offer, including a low-maintenance plunge pool and modern appliances, all in a sleek and well finished property.
Entering the home will immediately take your breath away, with generously designed ceilings, chic and modern finishes and fixtures, and spacious living and dining areas that flow seamlessly from indoor to outdoor, perfect for entertaining friends and family. With the open planned chefs kitchen servicing the heart of the home, you will enjoy hosting your friends and family through the long summer days. This lower level beautifully opens to the garden and covered alfresco dining area, equipped with a built-in gas barbecue, and adjoining the pool and garden to ensure easy living throughout the seasons.
Upstairs, the spacious main bedroom suite enjoys a lovely outlook and features a walk-in robe and ensuite. This level also hosts the further 3 generously sized bedrooms with BIR, a second living area, and dedicated study space, perfect for any size family or lifestyle!
• Newly built contemporary home completed in January 2023
• Two levels of living set on a flat, low maintenance landscaped block
• Light and airy open plan living connecting to pool, yard and alfresco dining areas
• Luxurious contemporary finishes, high ceilings, and chic glass stairwell feature
• Spacious Chefs kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances, and storage
• Queensland living at its finest with covered outdoor entertaining BBQ area adjoining the pool
• Main bedroom includes ensuite and WIR, three additional generous bedrooms with BIR
• Dedicated study space and second living area upstairs
• Laundry with access to rear yard, plenty of storage throughout
• Air conditioning, fans, secure entry intercom, automatic gate, security screens, and 3 phase power with option for solar expansion
• Secure off street parking with plenty of storage/space for work bench
• Fully fenced and landscaped, 304m2 of living on a low maintenance 282m2 block
• Rates: $361.63 GPQ
Conveniently located within walking distance of Kelvin Grove State College, Royal Brisbane Hospital, QUT University, shops and transportation hubs, this home is just 4km from the city centre. The eco-friendly and recreational lifestyle on offer here is unmatched, with easy access to the Enoggera Creek Bikeway and proximity to child care centres, kindergartens, and tertiary institutions. It’s just a 200m walk to the bus stop, which will take you to the CBD, Milton & Roma Street Train Stations. Plus, it’s just a short drive to the soon-to-be-completed Brisbane Live entertainment complex.
Be the first to live in this stunning, new home in the heart of Kelvin Grove! Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to book your inspection today.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).