If you’re looking for a home with character and charm, this could be your next dream home, with its easy central location, low maintenance living and off-street parking, all in a sought after investment pocket of Kelvin Grove.
From the beautifully renovated kitchen with stained glass windows and Caesarstone benchtops, to the decorative fretwork and open planned spaces, there is so much to love about this low-maintenance home. Easy entertaining abounds with the open-planned living/dining opening out to the rear covered deck through bi-fold doors, enjoying lovely breezes in summer. The two large bedrooms offer built-ins and easy access to the updated bathroom/laundry. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensure year-round comfort, and the home also features polished timber floors, high ceilings, plenty of storage throughout, and an easy layout with scope for renovation and building underneath should you wish. This home is perfect for singles, couples, investors or empty nesters!
• Two large bedrooms with built-ins, one bathroom
• Entertain with ease in the light-filled, open plan living and dining
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches and easy access to living
• Covered rear deck offers year round enjoyment
• Polished timber floors, fretwork, high ceilings, A/C and fans
• Double carport, plus off-street parking (3 cars approx.)
• Low maintenance 253m2 corner block
• Walk to the bus with easy access to the CBD & QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
• Part of the Kelvin Grove State College catchment area
This gorgeous home is set on an elevated 253m2 corner block with off-street parking for 3 cars, easy access to Brisbane’s CBD and QUT Kelvin Grove campus, as well as within walking distance of the local shops, farmers markets on Saturdays, public transport and the CBD all within easy reach. If you’re looking for an easy commute to central Brisbane, this could be for you!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).