Beautifully positioned in picturesque Bardon is this gorgeous replica Queenslander, set over 2 levels, open planned living and seamless flow to back deck, grass and sparkling in ground pool. This is a home that will see you and yours enjoying lifestyle and everything that inner city Brisbane has to offer!
On entry, there is a generous two car garage next to the home for easy coming and going. The home opens into a relaxed open plan space flowing through to the rear deck. Perfect for indoor to outdoor entertaining, these beautiful spaces are serviced by the gourmet kitchen, which includes contemporary cabinets with pull out racks, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks, cutting a chic but chef-friendly area. Easily watch your kids at play or splashing about in the pool from this lush vantage point.
Upstairs will take you to the bedroom level, with the main bedroom suite including a walk in robe and ensuite as well as its own private Juliette balcony that overlooks the leafy Bardon surrounds. With 3 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a large family bathroom, this level offers a fantastic space for your family to grow.
• Gorgeous open planned living spaces
• Indoor to outdoor living
• Classy chefs kitchen with contemporary design, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and glass splash backs
• Covered rear entertaining opens out onto heated swimming pool and garden
• Sleeping level includes 4 generous bedrooms with wardrobes
• Main suite includes Juliette balcony, WIR and ensuite
• Separate powder room and laundry
• 3KW solar system, high ceilings, A/C throughout,
• 2 car lock up garage, plenty of storage throughout
• Well utilized and secure 408m2 block with mature landscaping and garden
This home will suit singles, couples, empty nesters and small families and is located within the Ithaca Creek State Primary School catchment as well as being close to nearby popular schools such as Stuartholme, St Finbarrs, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael’s College and Mater Dei Primary and well as easy access to all Brisbane’s major private schools, BGS, BGGS and Terrace.
With an abundance of local parks, café’s, public transport, shops, schools and so much more, all within easy reach. Be sure not to miss out!
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).