INSPECTION AVAILABLE: Tuesday 22ND August from 12 to 12:30pm
Glynis Austin Properties are pleased to present to market this stylish and beautifully renovated office suite with flexible size configurations and potential for an easy move in before the end of 2023!
Imagine owning your own business premises without all the inconvenience and delays associated with planning, renovating and building contractors! Highly desirable, and rarely available, this flexible property will work for professional offices, start-ups, designer outlets, or any business looking to locate close to the CBD without the high price tag and those who value high visibility! The current business owner has already moved so vacant possession can be yours!
Some of the many features on offer:
• 174sqm total floor area over two floors
• Well fitted out formal reception area
• 2 bathrooms (one fully accessible) plus shower
• Top floor includes kitchenette, meeting room and outdoor deck with outlook over Mt. Coo-tha.
• NBN Internet & security in a dedicated hub
• Split System Air-conditioning throughout & fans
• Flexible internal configuration, open planned spaces
• Window frontage
• Exceptional exposure to Kelvin Grove Road and Eureka Street as a corner property
• Exclusive car parking for four large or six (6) vehicles off street, as well as plenty of on street parking on Eureka Street, plus E charger
• Low maintenance gardens on 199m2 block & Water tank
• Excellent location to all major Inner Western Brisbane hubs, including being walking distance from bus stops, Newmarket Shops, Kelvin Grove Schooling, QUT, Royal Brisbane Hospital, and minutes to the CBD by car or bus
• 1.5m approx to Brisbane’s CBD
• Ample Storage
• Genuine owner who is keen to sell, vacant possession on offer
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Glynis Austin Properties now on 0403 333 013 – this is a commercial opportunity not to miss out on!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase)