Positioned on a peaceful tree-lined street 3km’s from the CBD, this stylish and spacious family sanctuary will appeal to buyers seeking both privacy and inner-city convenience. Featuring soaring 11.5 foot-high pressed metal ceilings, leadlight windows, fretwork breezeways and all of the rich character features of its era, this warm and welcoming home is sure to delight!
The upper level is entered via a sweeping butterfly staircase, leading you past the well-appointed main bedroom suite and second bedroom, into the heart of the home, consisting of a formal dining area, cosy sitting room with fireplace, second bathroom and sunny, north easterly facing kitchen. The light filled living room is positioned to the rear of the home, with French doors framing a picturesque outlook through to the adjoining deck, lush landscaping and sparkling, secluded resort style pool, perfect for alfresco get-togethers!
The ground level offers potential for dual living, comprising of two more bedrooms, kitchenette, living, dining, bathroom and powder room along with a generously sized laundry. An expansive lawn area seamlessly connects to this flexible space, creating the perfect backdrop for entertaining friends and family or perhaps a leisurely game of cricket! The luxury of a three-door garage is a much-prized rarity in this inner city location and provides options with an office space and workshop also under roof. This timeless and elegant Queenslander provides buyers with a peaceful refuge in which to relax, refresh and recharge. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this home your own private oasis.
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + powder room
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• 11.5 ft high pressed metal ceilings
• Sitting room with fireplace
• French provincial style kitchen with north easterly aspect and adjoining deck
• Multiple spaces for living, dining and entertaining
• Wrap around verandah with elevated outlook
• Resort-style pool with landscaped surrounds
• 2 levels of living with kitchenette downstairs and potential for dual occupancy.
• Security screens on many of the doors and windows with an alarm system
• Three door garage inclusive of secure air-conditioned office
• Generously sized 810m2 block
• 5 Minute walk to multiple transport options
• Excellent proximity to the Red Hill and Paddington café, boutique and restaurant precinct.
This property is conveniently located only minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, Royal Brisbane Hospital and Kelvin Grove’s Urban Village, you will see your travelling time cut significantly! Within the catchment area for Kelvin Grove State College, you will also find that The Queensland Ballet Academy, the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, the Brisbane Girls and Boys Grammar Schools and QUT are only minutes away.
Call Sue Cross on 0421 778 245 to secure your inspection!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).