With a tranquil and elevated position, you will be delighted by the breathtaking urban and City Views from this gorgeous 5/6 bedroom inner city lifestyle home in one of Auchenflower’s most prestigious and desirable streets.
Designed to maximise space and flexibility of living, this exceptional residence offers contemporary finishes and sophisticated design, with an easy floor plan to ensure every family has room to grow and thrive. With a gloriously modern Chef’s kitchen, featuring mixed metals and stone finishes as the heart of the home, you will enjoy the easy living as the design allows for perfect indoor to outdoor living, while enjoying exceptional City views. With two living areas on this floor leading out to the pool and deck, and stunning waterfall feature, all of which enjoys the magical City panorama as the backdrop to your life. Two bedrooms, one of which can be easily converted into a study, completes this level of the amazing family home.
Upstairs you will find the third living space, perfect for family get togethers or a teen retreat, as well as the gloriously luxe main suite, complete with walk in robe, sumptuous ensuite with bath tub, and your own private deck with which to take in the glorious Brisbane city lights and skyline. A further three bedrooms and separate bathroom complete this upper level of the home!
• Contemporary design with sweeping City Views to the East
• Premium location on 450m2 block in the heart of Auchenflower
• 2 levels of living, with easy indoor to outdoor flow for entertaining
• Stone and stainless steel true Chef’s kitchen featuring Wolf Wok burner, 2 ovens, Sirius downdraft range hood, De Longhi coffee maker are just the beginning…
• 5 Bedrooms + study (or sixth bedroom)
• Main suite includes WIR, ensuite and private deck with City Views
• Easy maintenance swimming pool with solar heating next to primary living space
• 3 spacious bathrooms
• Easy to maintain fully landscaped gardens
• 4 car accommodation
• Secure location, with plenty of storage throughout
• Solar power, air conditioning, water tank
• Convenient location with easy distance to local transport, Brisbane CBD and Rosalie Village
Within walking distance to bus, train and the Brisbane River, this ideal location is easy access to Rosalie Village Park Road, a wealth of parks, transportation and situated in the Milton State School Catchment. An abundance of private high schools, BBC, St Peters, Stuartholme are close and easy travel time to all of Brisbane’s Grammar Schools and Terrace.
This location is further enhanced with close proximity to The Wesley Hospital, UQ, QUT and Toowong Village and Milton Shopping Centre.
Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 to arrange your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).