Minutes’ walk from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD is this beautiful low-maintenance 2 bedroom apartment, with gorgeous City and Spring Hill views and offering a tranquil inner city oasis for you to enjoy! Perfect for entertainers, investors and those seeking a low-maintenance inner city lifestyle, this gorgeous home also benefits from stylish interiors and the use of resort-style facilities.
Part of the Centerpoint complex, built by the award-winning Pradella group, and a highly regarded block in Spring Hill, and this North Eastern facing apartment is no exception! With an easy, low-maintenance floor plan taking advantage of the beautiful city views entry into the home immediately greets you with plenty or storage space and a generous laundry room. With your first bedroom to the left and its own modern bathroom including bath, you will enjoy this flexible and private space. The master suite is also off this first corridor, enjoying its own private ensuite bathroom and wall to ceiling windows.
As you further walk into the home, the spacious open-plan living and dining area offers a lovely light-filled space, and offers ease of living flexibility. With the generous modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and glass splash backs servicing this space, this is truly a multi-use area. Sliding doors open out to a covered balcony looks out over both the CBD and Spring Hill areas.
• Spacious open plan living design allowing for breezes, beautiful light and City Views
• 2 generous bedrooms, both with built in robes, master including a luxury ensuite and City Views
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash-back, and plenty of storage
• Easily entertain with indoor-to-outdoor living room with sliding doors to the balcony
• Dedicated laundry room, ducted A/C, plenty of storage throughout, intercom security
• Secure parking for 2 cars in the lock up garage
• Ample storage
Some of the amazing features of the Centrepoint complex are –
• Large sparkling in-ground swimming pool and terrace to entertain and enjoy with friends or family
• Games room
• Lounge or Meeting room including kitchenette – perfect for get togethers
• BBQ area
• Large private garden
• Plenty of Visitor Parking
• Responsive on-site manager
• Move in with nothing to do and perfect for lock up and GO!
Rarely available, this elegant home is situated in a quiet part of Spring Hill, and is only a couple of minutes walk to the Grammar Schools, Terrace, Roma Street Park Lands, Centenary Baths, Royal Brisbane Hospital, and Wickham Terrace as well as all of the options living in Spring Hill affords those who use and enjoy Brisbane’s City Heart.
Don’t miss this fantastic addition to your property portfolio! Call Glynis Austin on 0403 333 013 or Lucas Brett on 0413 654 823 to secure your inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).