AUCTION: Friday 14 October at 12pm, In-rooms at 179 Given Terrace, Paddington
This gorgeous 3/4 bedroom townhome is a unique opportunity to move into one of Brisbane’s best lifestyle areas while you take advantage of a low maintenance, well presented home!
Modern in feel and well designed to take advantage of every space, this 3 level townhome perfectly captures the low maintenance, “move in and enjoy” style property many are looking for today! A dedicated living level with open planned living and dining leads out into both front and rear outdoor spaces, truly making this home an entertainer’s delight. Timber flooring, high ceilings, and contemporary kitchen design allow this level all the easy relaxation of an inner city hideaway.
Upstairs takes you to two well-appointed double bedrooms to the rear, and the large master suite with walk in robe, beautiful ensuite bathroom and its own private balcony overlooking the lovely Paddington hills. Green and private, this sleeping level is ideally designed for privacy yet enjoys beautiful year round breezes due to its elevation. The bottom level of the home offers easy entry into the double lock up garage and storage, as well as a generous fourth bedroom with its own powder room.
Set back from the street and beautifully landscaped, this lush set of townhomes is a fantastic offering for anyone looking for a low maintenance inner city pad, close to all the best Paddington has to offer and within walking distance to shops, restaurants and cafés, yet still private and secure. This is a great prospect for an astute investor or buyers looking for a no-fuss purchase!
• Beautifully designed modern 3 level townhouse with approx. 264m2 of internal and external space
• Spacious open living and dining with indoor to outdoor entertaining
• Large open plan gourmet kitchen with modern appliances
• Private master suite with WIR, ensuite and private balcony
• 2 large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes on top floor
• Ground floor bedroom or 2nd living with generous proportions and powder room
• Well elevated, overlooking Paddington hills and lush greenery and views
• Three large balconies with views and a tiled low maintenance courtyard
• Ducted air-condition and ceiling fans throughout the home
• Ducted A/C, fans, laundry room, storage throughout
• Secure 2 car lock up garage with easy access into the property
Brisbane’s CBD is only a few kilometres away, and you have your choice of places to visit – cafés, restaurants, boutique shops, art galleries and lots more along Latrobe and Given Terraces. Walk everywhere from this location with local schools including St Joseph’s School, Rainworth State School and easy public transport to Stuartholme School, BBC and all major city schools. Your exceptional sleek lined contemporary Paddington home awaits!
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).