Escape to your own private oasis with this stunning contemporary family home, sitting high and nestled in a tranquil bushland setting and set across 2 levels of easy low maintenance living. Boasting an expansive 1327m2 block and easy access to all amenities and the Brisbane CBD, this home is perfect for families seeking separation and a modern, elevated lifestyle in a fabulous family area.
Built in 2014, this immaculately presented residence features four spacious bedrooms, including a master suite with sizeable walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, and main bathroom with a large bathtub and shower. The lower or kids level offers three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a separate living space, providing privacy and relaxation for the whole family. A wet bar/kitchenette also allows this level to be a perfect teen retreat or able to accommodate family members who wish for more independence.
Upstairs, the generously proportioned lounge and dining area flows seamlessly to the entertainer’s kitchen, complete with Caesarstone benchtops, modern European appliances, soft-close cabinetry, and an abundance of storage options. Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces offer the choice of glorious district views from the front deck or observing native wildlife from the private rear patio. With the front deck beautifully flowing through the living space and out to the rear covered terrace, you will love living here with year-round opportunities to entertain friends and family!
• Four spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom is ensuited
• Massive entertainer’s kitchen with modern detailing flowing seamlessly to outdoor areas
• Multiple living areas and entertainment spaces for your family and friends
• Easy access to quality local schools, amenities, and public transport options
• Newly built in 2014 and well-maintained in an outstanding elevated position
• Generously proportioned lounge and dining spaces
• Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, perfect for modern indoor to outdoor living
• Wet bar included on lower level, perfect space for a microwave and self-contained kitchenette
• Video intercom system & Crimsafe security screens
• Double automatic garage with plenty of space for large cars
• A dedicated workshop/storage room that can be used as a casual gym, games area, or multi use area
• 24 panel, 5Kw solar system, A/C and fans throughout
• Large separate laundry with plenty of storage
• Nearby amenities including schools, shopping centres, public transport, parks and health club.
Located in the highly sought-after family suburb of The Gap, this property offers a serene and peaceful environment while still being within close proximity to all the necessary amenities including The Gap State School and The Gap State High School, The Gap Village Shopping Centre, and public transport to Brisbane CBD, all within a short distance. Walk to local parks and The Gap Health & Racquet Club or take an 11.9km drive to Brisbane CBD, sitting on the 8.5km rim of the CBD.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to secure a contemporary home in the highly desirable pocket of The Gap. Contact Glynis on 0403 333 013 for more information or to book your private inspection!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).