An exciting opportunity awaits with this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Brisbane’s River is available now for sale in the well regarded Inn on the Park in Toowong! With views across Brisbane’s CBD and river, you will love this stylish self-contained apartment which is ready to move in and enjoy or is perfect as an investment property and can be managed on site with great returns.
Capturing sweeping city and river views, this elegantly appointed and superbly positioned apartment is an entertainer’s delight, with a large combined living and dining area which leads out onto a huge balcony, and must be shortlisted for your own inspection!
Location perfect, living here will see you walking to the CBD, Art Galleries at South Bank, Park Road for coffee, Sundays spent at the Milton Markets, a game at Suncorp as well as easy access to the ICB for Brisbane’s Airport, South East Freeway for trips to the Gold Coast and Western Freeway for points West and of course direct travel to northerly coastal points.
This desirable 2 bedroom apartment is perfect for singles, couples, small families, downsizers, investors and those looking to add to their carefree lifestyle, Regatta Hotel and Toowong Village Shopping Centre. Walk along the river to work each morning and enjoy this enviable lifestyle!
• Expansive living space, totaling 104m2
• 2 large bedrooms, both with closet space
• Secure complex with on-site management
• Kitchen has ample bench space and storage
• Air conditioned
• Secure parking, and visitor parking
• Easterly aspect and pretty setting
• Outdoor pool, gym, and games room
• Stunning city and river views
• Close to University of Queensland St Lucia, with public transport options at your doorstep
• Easy access to Park Road’s restaurants and cafes, and only 3.8 kms to the Brisbane CBD
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection.
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).