Elevated with a gorgeous North Easterly aspect this beautifully positioned home on 615m2 is perfect for you and your family! With loads of street appeal, this home offers 3 bedrooms plus a study, multiple living spaces, massive entertainer’s decks over 2 levels, beautiful views over Bardon and a large in-ground swimming pool, all perfect for family life.
• Exceptional elevated Northerly aspect to capture Brisbane’s cooling NE breezes
• 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
• Large French kitchen with easy servery access to the large NE entertainer’s deck
• Character features include polished warm timber floors, lead lite glass, claw foot bath and vj timbers throughout
• Beautiful in-ground pool in landscaped gardens with loads of grass for children at play
• Ample storage inside plus a garden shed
Solar panels and Tesla Powerwall 2 battery ensures running air con all day, solar water heated pool for swimming all year round.
This fabulous location will see you enjoying the benefits of this thriving community and walking distance access to Rainworth State School, Indooroopilly SHS, St Joseph’s Bardon and only a few minutes to Stuartholme as well as Brisbane Boys College, a few minutes extra will see you accessing Brisbane’s Grammar Schools, Terrace and Brisbane’s CBD.
Shopping as well as café life is close at hand with The Bardon Shed, Rosalie Village and Toowong Village only minutes away. Imagine being this close to the Wesley Hospital, UQ and QUT, and only a stone’s throw from Brisbane’s CBD.
Positioned for easy access to The Western Freeway, Milton Road, ICB as well as both coastal Freeways!
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to secure your inspection!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).