If you are looking for an amazing family home, this large beautiful lifestyle home offers you and your family amazing spaces to entertain, enjoy, play and grow. Providing 5 bedrooms on one level, 3 separate living rooms plus a study or 6th bedroom, the outside also offers abundant alfresco living and dining as well as sparkling in-ground pool and grass for children to play in established gardens on 743m2 block.
– Coveted cul-de-sac and elevated position
– 5 or 6 large Bedrooms
– Exceptionally large master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe plus parent’s lounge
– 3 Bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen seamlessly flowing to living, dining to deck and heated, magnesium inground pool
– Designer kitchen with walk in Butler’s pantry
– 2 Living rooms plus media/billiard/games room
– Ducted, zoned Air conditioning throughout
– 2 Car Accommodation with storage
– Crim-safe security doors and Screen
– Large laundry
– Family sized in-ground pool with grass for children to play
– Fully fenced and gated
– Water tank
– Plentiful storage throughout
– Ideally located in a quiet leafy and family friendly area
With plenty of shopping, restaurants and supermarkets all within easy reach, this location is close to parklands, professional services and sporting facilities, The Gap Pony Club, The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course. Excellent schools and childcare centres are easy too, this location offers The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School, and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary as well as The Gap High School.
Nestled into the leafy foothills of Mt Coot-tha, this beautiful home is a must inspect! Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 or email email@example.com to arrange your inspection today!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).