This stylish award winning Architect designed 3 bedroom residence close to the city is absolutely perfect for playing and partying with friends and family, and will see you enjoying all of the many entertaining areas this wonderful home provides. Offering ease and modern living aesthetics for today’s crowd, this dwelling will provide convenient access to RBH, Kelvin Grove Campus as well as Brisbane’s CBD.
With exceptional attention to detail and an intelligent approach to the use of space within and without your happy lifestyle begins here!
Light and comfortable, this designer home offers a gorgeous chef’s kitchen, open plan living spaces and warm timber floors flowing through to a private courtyard and external terraces ideal for relaxing in the shade or cook-outs with friends.
• Elevated breezy position with views to the North
• 3 bedrooms
• Modern warm interior palette complimenting warm polished timber floors
• Sleek design and modern fixtures and finishes mixing with original plaster ceilings and features
• Kitchen designed for entertaining with European appliances ASCO Dishwasher and Vzug convection oven, combi steam oven and induction hot plate, Blum drawer and hinge systems and Aneeta sash-less windows
• Elegant secluded courtyards
• Retractable flyscreens and external retractable blinds feature in living areas
• Abundant storage throughout
• Designer Garden with timed irrigation and rain sensor
• 2 car accommodation
Conveniently located only minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, Brisbane’s Grammar Schools, Royal Brisbane Hospital and Kelvin Grove Shopping Village. This home is part of the Kelvin Grove State College catchment with close proximity to bike tracks and public transport options as well as Brisbane’s ICB with easy access to north and south coasts.
Just around the corner is Enoggera Creek and the surrounding parklands as well as sporting facilities and walking tracks. Enjoy your new inner city lifestyle in this unique Herston home! Suitable for singles, couples and small families.
Don’t miss out, call Glynis today 0403 333 013 to organize your inspection!
OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID REQUIREMENTS
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).