Maryvale Cottage is set on an elevated 998m2 parcel of land with easy proximity to Brisbane’s CBD. With all 5 bedrooms on one level, you will find this grand Queenslander home with fireplaces both visually and practically delightful. Gorgeous traditional features abound, huge windows and French doors dress the expansive living areas, giving an air of classic style with a modern touch throughout.
– Combined living and dining zones downstairs; additional family room upstairs
– Brilliant white, modern gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and ample storage
– Light filled master suite boasts ensuite and upper direct deck access
– Four additional bedrooms serviced by family bathroom with claw-foot bath
– Lower and upper decks overlook the garden and pool for watching over children
– Resort style in ground pool features year round heating
– Huge multi-purpose room perfect for a teenagers retreat
– Study nook with fireplace; additional powder room downstairs
– Flat, fenced 998m2 allotment; well established and mature trees and gardens; water tank
Located in the highly sought after Rainworth SS catchment, the entire family will love the lifestyle on offer at this prized address. Numerous parks and recreational facilities are available nearby while the CBD is only 5km away. With shopping and eateries nearby and public transport a breeze, all necessities are on your doorstop – a home for the whole family to love and enjoy.
Properties of this calibre on such a substantial block in this location are extremely rare.
If you have been looking for that special home for your family – look no further! Call Glynis today 0403 333 013.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).