Perfectly positioned, this 544sqm parcel of land, with dual street access with Latona Street, presents the possibility of splitting the block and adding a secondary home (STCA). Located just 600 metres from Given Terrace with city glimpses, it is hard to find a more unbeatable address in Paddington than 95 Guthrie Street. With an existing and very liveable dwelling comprising two bedrooms and one bathroom, the opportunity for the astute purchaser on this property is huge.
– Ample kitchen features generous cabinetry and Miele dishwasher
– Classic high ceilings, decorative architraves and original hardwood floors throughout the home
– Oversized main bedroom and central living area feature air conditioning
– Bathroom features original claw-foot bath tub
– Front patio provides perfect area for lounging
– Fenced with lush front gardens for privacy from the street
– Downstairs laundry, storage areas and double gate access for a small vehicle from the back of the block
– All necessities nearby, walking distance to Given Terrace strip, 2.5kms to Brisbane CBD
This fantastic location boasts easy access to Paddington’s vibrant Latrobe Terrace with its eateries, galleries and shopping and Suncorp stadium is an easy 1km walk away. Public transport options are plentiful with regular inner city buses frequenting the area and walking distance to Milton Train Station. Located in the school catchments for Milton State School & Kelvin Grove State College, with MSS being only 450 metres away. You really do have everything you need, right on your doorstep.
Auction 27th of June at 6.30pm, Darling & Co – 157 Given Terrace, Paddington.
Opportunities such as these are few and far between in the sought-after suburb of Paddington, don’t miss your chance to inspect – call Glynis on 0403 333 013 today.