Set on a private and inviting 607m2, this Post-War, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home nestled high the highest ridge in Auchenflower boasts sprawling North Easterly city views, a thoughtful layout and plenty of potential for value-add. The home is just a short walk to Rainworth State School and Rosalie Village, with Brisbane’s CBD and the river minutes away – the lifestyle on offer here really is second to none!
* Outstanding City Views with a North Easterly aspect
* Front terrace provides perfect setting to lounge and relax
* Multiple, spacious living zones throughout the home
* Kitchen features plentiful storage and quality appliances
* Master suite enjoys separation and direct access to the deck and City Views
* Two additional bedrooms serviced by family bathroom with a bathtub
* Huge North Easterly timber wrap-around deck set amongst the treetops
* Skilfully landscaped gardens
* Generous double lock-up garage; rain water tanks; air conditioning
* Rainworth State School and Indooroopilly State High catchments
You are spoilt for choice with Toowong Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Town, Rosalie Village only minutes from your door, Brisbane Botanical Gardens and the Wesley Hospital in close proximity, and countless shops, cafes and parks to enjoy. This location further provides easy access to UQ, BBC, Stuartholme as well as Brisbane’s Grammar Schools.
Auction 25th of July, In-Room at Darling & Co – 157 Given Terrace, Paddington.
If you are looking for THE exceptional city view – Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013.