Boasting a Mediterranean vibe, this low maintenance 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home set on a 414m2 block is one you really don’t want to miss, the options are endless when it comes to a home with such a flexible layout.
Rich in character, this highset home offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen upstairs which leads to the beautiful undercover entertaining area outside displaying northerly aspects and views overlooking Taringa through to Brisbane’s City. A fire place to keep you toasty on those cold winter nights? Yes indeed this home is warm and welcoming.
On the lower level, we find 2 more bedrooms, study, storage room, plus a large living room with easy flow to a courtyard and garden beyond.
• 4 Bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms
• Living over 2 levels
• Separate dining room
• Polished timber floors upstairs
• Stainless steel appliances including a Bosch gas stove in Kitchen
• Inbuilt seat/reading nook near the kitchen
• Generous Laundry with chute and plenty of bench space
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Amazing amount of storage
• Open workspace/study downstairs
• 3000L water tank
• 19 Solar panels
• Alarm system with crim-safe on sliding doors
• Large 2 car lock up garage with exceptional storage
• Electric gates and garage
Location is important, so you’ll be happy to know that this property is a 260m walk from the Taringa train Station with other exceptional public transport options for easy access to UQ, South Bank and Brisbane’s CBD. A couple of minutes will see you at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, the Wesley Hospital and various restaurants and cafes. Indooroopilly State High School and Ironside State School are all within the catchment of this property, and St Peters, BBC and other major private schools are within easy reach.
This home won’t last long as this position perfect home ticks all the boxes! Call Glynis on 0403 333 013