Only a couple of minutes’ walk to Rosalie Village and Milton State School, this stylish four bedroom residence with indoors seamlessly opening onto a large deck with spacious grassed gardens, will impress.
Upon entry you are greeted by warm timber floors, an open foyer with soaring ceilings, bespoke feature lighting and exposed timber stairs. With a substantial open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen plus separate media room, you will love the thoughtfully designed floorplan and quality finishes.
– Luxurious master suite features balcony, walk in robe and en-suite with spa bath
– Three additional bedrooms serviced by family bathroom; additional powder room downstairs
– Chef’s kitchen with large butler’s pantry, breakfast bar
– Open plan living zones flow seamlessly through bi-fold doors to the outdoor living area
– Rear decking features plentiful room for dining and lounging
– Tropical landscaped gardens include tiled sitting area amongst lush grassed area on 405m2
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout; water tank
– Truly low maintenance design both inside and out
– Double garage with abundant storage shelving set up for bikes and overflow items
This highly desirable address is set in a quiet cul-de-sac yet is just a short stroll from Rosalie Village, Paddington’s vibrant Latrobe Terrace, Suncorp Stadium, The Barracks, Park Road Precinct and Brisbane’s City. A short walk to bus, train or the City Cat – getting around from this location is easy! Situated in the local school catchments of Milton SS and Kelvin Grove SC and only a short distance from Brisbane’s Grammar Schools, BBC and Stuartholme, UQ and QUT – this is a perfect location.
If you and your family have been waiting for modern living in that perfect location – this sensational home will not disappoint. Call Glynis today to arrange your inspection!