Standing high on a large elevated 579m2 block, this Queenslander home is an incredible opportunity for a savvy buyer to renovate and make their own! Offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom in highly sought after Bardon, this residence has the right bones and is awaiting the right buyer.
• Presented with timber flooring throughout, high ceilings, original windows and character charm
• Generous kitchen with plenty of storage, step-in pantry & stainless steel appliances; double sink, dishwasher and 6 burner gas cooking
• Master bedroom features a bay window with storage and ceiling fan
• Second bedroom and living with ceiling fans
• Spacious tiled bathroom, separate dining and living
• Living room flows onto enclosed verandah via french doors
• Enormous under-house storage and off-street parking
With only a few moments’ walk to Rainworth State School catchment, easy access to bus and transport. Cafs and restaurants on your doorstep and close to the center of Brisbane CBD. This location offers so much for the astute purchaser! If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity in Bardon to make your mark on the city-fringe, you must inspect!
If you have been looking for this opportunity – look no further! Call Glynis today 0403 333 013.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).