Warmth and charm exude this stunning four-bedroom, two-bathroom home, which sits well elevated in Paddington’s coveted dress circle. This home, built around 1918, has been lovingly preserved in its original condition by its two previous owners. The home is located in an elevated position with views of the city and the southern Border Ranges. A welcome ambience awaits beyond the desirable street frontage for you to experience.
– Appealing flow of living areas, including a formal lounge opening to a verandah on two sides that is enclosed by the traditional Thurlow blinds
– Warm timber doors adorn the formal dining room that open onto the upper back verandah with outlooks to the city and the distant southern Ranges
– Beautiful original timber walls feature in this original home
– Practical kitchen includes double-door dishwasher and Ilve gas stove and oven
– Decorative traditional features complement stylish timber shutters with polished timber floorboards on both levels
– Private and separate downstairs master suite with air-conditioning that outlooks to a private formal garden established over 27 years
– Three additional bedrooms, one of which is the original master bedroom on the original level and another with its own entrance on the downstairs level
– Exquisite rear garden designed by Paul Bangay that features practical and timeless elegance – designed for the entertainer and paved in beautiful Israeli Lime Stone, 90 x 60 cm pavers
– Front fence designed on the original design of the 1916 fence with decorative wrought iron garden gate based on an original 1920 design
– Fully fenced on all sides, this private 465m2 parcel of land has a deep sense of privacy
– Driveway paved in white granite pavers, 60 x 30cm, accommodates single off-street parking
– Separate laundry opens to separate cellar / storage area
– Walking distance to Latrobe Terrace, public transport and only 6 minutes’ drive to Brisbane CBD
Presenting a truly enviable lifestyle for the astute purchaser, you will be thoroughly impressed by the harmonious and thoughtful layout of this home. Magnificent city and distant Border range views over your designer terrace garden evoke a sense of luxury, accompanied by the gentle embrace of a unique, character-filled home.
This highly sought-after address provides easy access to Paddington’s vibrant Latrobe Terrace, bustling with coffee shops, restaurants, art galleries, boutique and vintage shops. Public transport is nearby in this inner-city location, close to the local school catchments of Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove SC, as well as Brisbane’s Grammar Schools. This is inner-city living at its absolute finest!
If you and your family have been waiting for that special home lovingly preserved – this impressive location will provide you with all you desire! Call Glynis today for your inspection!
Auction to be held on the 6th of June @ 6.30PM – Darling & Co, 157 Given Terrace, Paddington.
For further information, or to inspect this wonderful home, contact Glynis on 0403 333 013.