Located in the heart of Indooroopilly, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom exquisitely designed contemporary home sitting on a 405m2 block with welcoming and amazing Zen characteristics is ready for you to move in and enjoy!
With peace and calm the hallmarks of this residence, this lovely home provides an opportunity to possess a carefree lifestyle with its low maintenance Japanese style gardens and spaces. In its unique private setting, this attractive home boasts an abundance of light and air for maximum sunlight to be comfortable all year round.
Features at a glance:
• 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 located upstairs with their own private enclosed balcony
• Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with access to a tranquil Zen garden
• Open plan kitchen and dining that opens up to the breezy and open entertaining deck
• Generous kitchen with solid wooden island bench, stainless steel gas stove and range hood
• 2 separate living areas, perfect for entertaining both adults and children
• Separate private studio/work space downstairs
• Warm polished timber floors throughout with tiled bathrooms
• Built-in Japanese style water fountain at the entrance
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Massive amounts of storage
• A welcoming fireplace in main living room
• Epson projector with Bose sound system installed in the main living area for your very own “night at the movies”
Quietly tucked away in Indooroopilly, yet only minutes away from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, train, bus stops and schools, you have the pleasure of knowing you have everything at your fingertips, and within walking distance.
Located in the Indooroopilly SS catchment area, this home is also handy for St Peters, BBC, UQ as well as all major city schools.
Don’t miss out on this marvellous opportunity, make this home yours! – Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 for more information and inspection times.