Oozing character and charm this truly beautiful high-set family Queenslander sitting upon a huge 810m2 block will be sure to delight you and your family! Imagine the occasions and lifestyle that your family and friends will enjoy for years to come.
With 2 street access, this residence is situated in a highly desirable family area and will offer you easy access to Brisbane’s CBD, the Wesley Hospital as well as local and city schools.
Upon arrival you will smile at how attractive this classic Queenslander is, picture perfect, this home offers 3 bedrooms and a music room on the upper level with open plan living, dining and kitchen flowing out to back deck and grassed gardens for children at play. The double car port (accessed from Realm Street) is only a few steps to the home.
The lower level of the home provides more bedrooms, a dedicated study (with external access for those that work from home)! All rooms are accessed via the rumpus/second living room on this level. Another spacious and generous verandah provides outdoor entertaining on this level and gives perfect separation for family members who like to steal away for a bit of peace and quiet!
• Large 810m2 land with 2 lots in fully landscaped gardens
• 5 bedrooms with the Master bedroom en-suited
• 3 bathrooms
• Dedicated study (with external access for those who work from home)
• Beautiful kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances
• Classic traditional features throughout – warm polished timber floors, fret works, Vjs and arches
• Air-conditioned upstairs
• 3 large verandahs for fab entertaining
• Large grassed backyard with further scope for a pool – if you desire!
• Double carport
• Two street access
• 6 minutes’ walk to Bus Stop
• Also within walking distance of Train and the City Cat!
A selection of cafs, parks, transport options are only a stone’s throw away! Proximity to Rosalie Village, Cat & Fiddle Shops, Toowong Village, Brisbane’s River, UQ, QUT, BBC, Toowong SS, Paddington’s vibrant shopping strip as well as Brisbane’s City Heart, are all only minutes away.
This location is ideal if you are a biker, a walker or someone who loves to be close to the action in Brisbane’s vibrant inner city. Suitable for families both young and teens, investors, anyone really who values good real estate! Increasingly hard to source, family homes of this calibre must be inspected – if you are seriously in need of a home to house your precious people! So what are you waiting for? – take the leap and call Glynis on 0403 333 013