Situated in the popular and trendy suburb of Paddington, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is everything you could want for ease, location and lifestyle!
With stunning polished hardwood timber floors throughout and containing three beautiful bedrooms, two perfectly finished bathrooms and great living and dining areas flowing seamlessly to the back garden and studio beyond, this renovated Paddington home can be tailored to suit any couple and or family.
The main bedroom is spacious and has its own en-suite, built in wardrobe and all three bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a dedicated studio that is the perfect space to provide privacy and quiet for a home office or hobby space.
This home comprises open plan kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel Miele appliances, family and dining areas and with sliding doors that open out onto the back patio and garden for easy entertaining!
– 3 bedrooms (main bed has built in cupboards, en-suite)
– All bedrooms have ceiling fans
– Air-conditioning in family room/kitchen/dining and separate lounge room
– Entertainer’s kitchen featuring Miele stainless steel appliances stone bench tops within easy reach of outdoors
– 2 bathrooms
– Family room and kitchen opens out onto the rear patio and grassed entertaining spaces
– Well-kept gardens with flat greenspace for children and pets
– Character flourishes and polished timber floors throughout
– Solar, Swann security system, water tank
– Two vehicle car-port
– Large amount of storage under house
This beautiful home is close to public transport, the Latrobe Terrace caf and restaurant precinct, Paddington Central shops and many schools including Ithaca Creek State School, and the Grammar Schools in Spring Hill are only minutes away.
Highly desirable and appealing, this residence will provide you with a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle. With Brisbane’s CBD only minutes away, travel anywhere in Brisbane or to coastal areas with ease.
Call Glynis 0403 333 013 today for your inspection!