A rare, once in a lifetime opportunity to own an exquisite sculptural masterpiece in the heart of Red Hill (Paddington side). Designed with modern aesthetics at the forefront, this two level home combines the best of Queensland lifestyle with generous contemporary spaces and an abundance of living, all set across a private beautifully landscaped 810m2 block.
No expense has been spared in the creation of this vast 5 bedroom (3 en-suited), 4 and 1/2 bathroom Queenslander-contemporary home which enjoys a North-Easterly aspect and City Glimpses. Modern design and architectural elements are at the forefront of this contemporary extension and renovation; clever uses of glass, voids and natural sunlight show off the beautiful clean lines and chic mood afforded in this amazing home. With an easy indoor-to-outdoor flow, modern lifestyle has been chiefly considered in the design of this home – your family will love the privacy and convenience of the separated spaces across this expansive family dwelling.
A designer residence in an exclusive elevated pocket of Red Hill includes, but is not limited to:
• Exceptional modern renovation with city glimpses and a perfect North-East aspect for cooling summer breezes
• 2 levels of living, with seamless indoor-to-outdoor spaces across both levels
• Generous 510sqm designer residence, marrying vibrant contemporary extension with original character Queenslander
• Contemporary open-plan kitchen with European appliances and extensive butler’s pantry opening to the vast living area overlooking outdoor pool, decks and grassed areas
• Spacious master with hotel style en-suite, incorporating a private garden and generous walk in dressing room
• Generous study, wine room, separate lounge with wood burning fireplace
• Design finishes including recessed ambient lighting, large skylight with a stunning internal overhanging garden and stone benchtops
• Bespoke timber features – beautiful staircase and cabinetry melding with European Oak flooring
• Outdoor entertainment including a BBQ and terrace, solar heated mineral salt pool with water fountains
• Upstairs includes 3 generous bedrooms (one a second Master with walk-in-robe and ensuite), separate living, main bathroom, wrap around verandah to North-East aspect, deck and study, as well as the laundry
• Air-conditioned throughout, two-car garage with extensive storage – extra space for a gym, a studio, or an extra playroom or hobby room for the children
Close to Paddington and its Café precinct it’s an easy walk to Ithaca Creek Primary State School and Red Hill Kindergarten, plus public transport options to convey family members to Kelvin Grove College or QUT and the CBD for Brisbane’s Grammar Schools.
From this location it is easy to enjoy the extensive parklands and green belt which has bike and walking tracks that connect Red Hill to Ashgrove only steps from your front door.
With nearby parks, shops and cafes this location is the ideal lifestyle choice – don’t miss out on owning this exquisite home – call Glynis 0403 333 013 today for your private inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).