This charming character cottage on 405m2 enjoys wonderful views and great elevation to enjoy cooling summer breezes. Situated in Brisbane’s Inner West this very liveable dwelling comprising three bedrooms and one bathroom, the opportunity for the astute purchaser on this property is immense!
– Classic high ceilings, decorative architraves and timber floors throughout the home
– Ample windows and French doors allow for cool cross breezes
– Master and second bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Practical kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Tidy bathroom with combined shower and bath
– Covered rear entertaining timber deck
– Enclosed front patio entry and fenced front for privacy from the street
– Downstairs laundry with plenty of storage space
– All necessities nearby, walking distance Rainworth State School
This fantastic location boasts easy access to Bardon’s cafes, eateries and parklands. Public transport options are plentiful with regular inner city buses to Brisbane CBD. Located in the school catchments for Rainworth State School & Kelvin Grove State School. You really do have everything you need, right on your doorstep!
Opportunities such as these are few and far between in the sought-after suburb of Bardon, don’t miss your chance to inspect – call Glynis on 0403 333 013 or Lucas on 0413 654 823.