Featuring clean lines and crisp tones, this 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms contemporary dwelling with study and sparkling in-ground pool exudes great care and attention to detail throughout. Ideally situated with only a couple of km’s to Brisbane’s City Heart, BGGS, and all major private city schools, this exceptional residence is ideal for you and your family and offers seamless flow from kitchen to living to garden and pool! Very much in-line with today’s buyers and their ideal family set up!
• Immaculately presented with modern contemporary inside & out
• Lavish Master suite with walk in robe, luxury en-suite with bath, and private deck access
• Massive open plan living and dining areas
• Home office convenience with separate entrance
• Chef’s kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas
• Imagine supervising children at play while you prepare dinner!
• 2 car garage plus exceptional storage throughout
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security alarm and remote controlled gate
• Patio & lawn flow to sparkling in-ground pool and waterfall feature
Deceptively large and open, the living and dining areas are serviced by a huge gourmet kitchen with expansive benchtops, storage space and modern appliances overlooking the entertaining spaces, grassed garden and pool. Enjoy mealtimes alfresco under the covered patio and lush lawns overlooking the in-ground pool with water feature.
All bedrooms are on the upper level and offer perfect separation for children and parents. All with built-in wardrobes plus American style bathroom, with separate toilet and sink. This level further offers TV room/ rumpus as well as flow to another deck. The elevation of this home even allows you to catch a city glimpse from the upper level!
Within easy walking distance are some of inner-city Brisbane’s top attractions, including the Latrobe Terrace shopping and eatery precinct, schools, public transport and more. Only a few kilometers’ to the Brisbane’s CBD will see you at work or schools in minutes. Easy access to Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College makes this home your ideal choice for family life!
Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 for your inspection today!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).