Superbly positioned on a generous 476sqm block, this spacious Queenslander combines elegant traditional features with bustling natural light and beautiful cross breezes. Offering 3 generous bedrooms, with a neutral decor, high ceilings, stunning traditional windows and modern aesthetics, this meticulously cared for home is ideal for you and your family to move straight in!
The bountiful living room with a traditional fire place seamlessly flows through to the dining, extending to the large rear entertaining deck via the timber bi-fold doors with vista views. All bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning. Spacious second bedroom flows harmoniously onto the front sleep out.
– Spacious Master bedroom with beautiful bay window and built-in wardrobe
– Traditional features and timber flooring through
– Abundant kitchen with double sink and ample storage
– Generous living with gorgeous ceiling rose and traditional fire place
– Large covered entertaining deck with 180 degree views
– Tandem car parking with additional underneath lock up storage
– Meticulously maintained gardens with large backyard
This location cannot be faulted, nestled in the heart of Herston within walking to distance to RBWH, 900m approx., Victoria Park Golf Course 400m approx. and QUT Kelvin Grove 700m approx. Close proximity to Herston bus station 350m approx. and easy access to ICB and Brisbane’s CBD and situated in Kelvin Grove State School Catchment – everything you need is right on your doorstep!
Call Glynis today on 0403 333 013 to arrange an inspection!
Adhering to government restrictions, and to avoid missing out, please register your attendance prior to the inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).