The elevated ridge of Upper Cairns Terrace is fast becoming one of Brisbane’s premier addresses with high-end contemporary homes in abundance. On offer is this charming one level Queenslander on 443m2 with exceptional views to Ipswich Ranges, CBD and bursting with boundless possibilities!
* City views from the elevated 443m2 block – up a level, uninterrupted City Views!
* Easy one level property with manicured gardens
* 3 Bedrooms
* Charming Bathroom
* Large combined dining and living area is the heart of the home
* Modern kitchen, breakfast bar, and easy access to the dining area and outdoor deck
* Rear balcony with views out to Ipswich Ranges, Southbank
* Traditional features include polished timber floorboards, fretwork, VJs and French shutters throughout
* Air Conditioning
* Plus off-street parking
Easy and ready to move in and enjoy, this 3 bedroom home is poised to be the perfect piece of property for the astute purchaser. With scope to develop further or hold onto for a few years, the ideal location of this property offers an opportunity not to be missed. Of recent times this tightly held precinct has seen high-end Architects and Contractors build Luxury contemporary homes dramatically altering the landscape and elevating this area to one of Brisbane’s most attractive and affluent inner city areas!
Location perfect! Walk to Brisbane’s CBD, Suncorp Stadium, The Barracks to take in dinner and a movie, South Bank and Latrobe Terrace. Brisbane’s ICB is only seconds away, this location will see you home early spending more time with your family and more time for you. Walk children to Petrie Terrace SS, with Brisbane’s Grammar and city schools only a couple of bus stops away!
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to own on Upper Cairns Terrace! Call me today for a chat, 0403 333 013 Glynis.