Renovate or ready to move in now, this enticing cottage is primed for your Inner City dream! With an exceptional 438m2 block, this charming 3 bedroom home has beautiful character features and is only a short walk from Rosalie Village and moments away from the Brisbane CBD.
Set on a lush, quiet block, you will love the traditional features of the cottage including gleaming original hoop pine flooring, VJ walls & high ceilings, and generous room sizes. With easy indoor to outdoor living on one level, the layout of the property offers terrific flexibility for families, with plenty of scope for future expansion down the road.
Features of this stunning home comprise:
– Expansive and lush 438m2 block, with plenty of scope for expansion or renovation
– Outstanding open plan design blending the living and dining space out to the back deck
– Well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space, overlooking the rear garden
– 3 spacious bedrooms and ceiling fans
– A large double-sink bathroom, with spacious bath
– Sizeable front sitting area or sleep-out space, or convenient home office
– Internal stairs to access the downstairs under-croft (mostly legal height)
– Traditional character features including high ceilings, VJ walls, timber fire place and pine timber floors
– Brilliant natural light and ventilation, air-conditioning throughout
– Single lock-up carport with remote and plenty of on-street parking
This location is simply fabulous, being less than a couple of minutes’ walk to Rosalie village with its many cafes, dining options, gourmet market, and other boutique shops. Milton State School is also an easy walk, as are multiple parks and Suncorp Stadium and Milton Train Station.
Inner City private school options are also close by, and a bus stop around the corner, this location will give you the best of all worlds and home truly represents the pinnacle in inner urban living.
This is a home not to be missed out on – call Glynis today on 0403 333 013 for your private inspection!
Adhering to government restrictions, and to avoid missing out, please register your attendance prior to the inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).