CARLEITH a gorgeous five bedroom, three bathroom renovated traditional Queenslander home set on 768m2 has been masterfully redesigned to suit your modern active and energetic family. Comprising light-drenched, sprawling living areas over both levels both internally and externally plus impeccable finishes throughout, no expense has been spared in this lavish beautifully appointed home.
This kitchen is an absolute chefs dream boasting commercial appliances and a seamless flow to internal open plan living zones and alfresco dining. Comprising beautiful marble benchtops and white cabinetry with Ilve 6 gas burner plus grill and deep fryer, double oven, double door fridge/freezer, Miele dishwasher, wine fridge and butlers pantry with second dishwasher and sink. To top it all off, the covered outdoor area features a hooded BBQ and built-in pizza oven – this is an entertainers perfect place to play!
– Expansive open living areas abound and feature bi-fold doors and natural light recesses
– Master suite complete with beautiful en-suite with double basin and walk in dressing robe
– Second bedroom upstairs serviced by modern family bathroom with claw-foot bath
– Three additional bedrooms downstairs with fans and large rumpus room
– Wrap around verandahs (up and down) overlooking the pool and landscaped grassed garden
– Sparkling in-ground pool with sunning stone deck, outdoor shower & lounging space
– Ducted air conditioning throughout; conveniently located study nook upstairs
– Cosy dual sided fire place for winter living
– Wine cellar; double garage; ample storage throughout
– Fabulous laundry, sized with your family in mind
With our lives ever more hectic and a growing family, imagine living so close to the CBD and having the opportunity to be home in time to tuck your children into bed? Or having teens who attend Brisbanes Grammar Schools or other conveniently located private and city schools able to commune easily in short spans of time between school and home? Then this inner city located home deserves your attention and viewing!
Conveniently located nearby a plethora of options for fine dining and entertaining including Rosalie Village, Paddingtons Latrobe Terrace caf and restaurant precinct, The Barracks, Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parklands, with South Bank and West End only minutes away. Brisbane CBD is only a few minutes drive away, with plentiful transport options including bus, train and ferry nearby. School catchments include Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
Auction to be held On Site, Saturday the 2nd of November at 9.30am.
The entire family will absolutely love the privacy and space on offer in this luxury home – dont miss your chance to secure a magnificent piece of inner-city real estate. Contact Glynis today on 0403 333 013!