This contemporary freehold home with 3 bedrooms, 2 ― bathrooms plus self-contained studio is the perfect lock up and go residence! Whether you work in Brisbane CBD, The Royal Brisbane Hospital or QUT Kelvin Grove this location is ideal. Appealing to today’s modern sensibilities with clean lines, ample storage, seamless flow between living spaces and City views!
With a separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom self-contained studio/granny flat; this residence is the perfect opportunity for dual income in a central location opening various options for its new owner.
• Gorgeous open plan living, dining and kitchen with powder room on the same level;
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances; Bosh oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard and pantry space;
• Dedicated bar room with direct access to outdoor rear timber deck patio – perfect for entertaining;
• Living room with custom built cabinetry extending to rear deck
• Abundance of natural lighting and downlights throughout
• Carpeted bedrooms and timber flooring throughout
• Master suite with walk-in robe, balcony, floor to ceiling windows taking in city views, ensuite with bath and rainfall shower;
• Second & third bedroom with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes; third with study nook
• Ducted air-conditioning with zoning
• Dedicated laundry with practical storage and space
• Secure double car garage
• Self-contained granny flat/studio with generous kitchenette;
• Combined spacious bathroom and laundry will floor to ceiling tiles;
• Private patio and private access for convenience;
• Very low maintenance
This exceptional home on 163m2 is ideal for empty nesters, professional couples, singles, small families and those seeking a carefree low maintenance lifestyle.
Set in the heart of Kelvin Grove this location enjoys great public transport, amenities and is close to everything! Positioned within the Kelvin Grove State School catchment, only a short walk to QUT (500m approx.), Queensland Academy for Creative Industries (450m approx.), and 2km’s approx. to Royal Brisbane Hospital & Brisbane CBD.
Call Glynis 0403 333 013 for your inspection today!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).